Eligibility Criteria & deadlines 2019-2020
MBBS & BDS eligibility requirement is a bit difficult compare to other countries but the total process is easy & visa is confirmed. What you need- have to follow some deadlines by the embassy, Colleges & Bangladesh government.
MBBS & BDS admission for 2019-2020 intakes is going to start on June 2019 and class will be start at the 2nd week of January 2020. Bangladesh Government will declare the application start date and deadlines.
Eligibility requirements for MBBS & BDS 2019-2020 intake:
- Candidate musthave Valid Passport
- Applicant must pass his/her 10th, O level or equivalent not before 2016
- Applicant must pass his/her 12th, A level or equivalent not before 2018
- If student passed his/her 10th, O level or equivalent at 2015 but result published after September, then s/he will be considered eligible.
- In 12th, student must have Physics, Chemistry & Biology. In Biology, percentage should beat least 60% (i.e. 60 out of 100) otherwise not eligible.
- Applicant’s score must be at least 3.00 out of 5 in 10th exams.
- Applicant’s score must be at least 3.00 out of 5 in 12th exams.
- Applicant’s score must be at least 7.00 out of 10 in 10th & 12th exams as per current rule.
- Minimum score level might be increase to 8.00 out 10; Government authority will declare the decision within 30th September 2018)
- Toreserve a seat at any top medical college like-Bangladesh Medical College, Dhaka National
Medical College, Jahurul Islam Medical College, Anwer Khan Modern Medical College, Popular
Medical College,Green Life Medical College, Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College, Medical
College for Women & Hospital, Enam Medical College, Kumudini Women’s Medical College, UttaraAdhunik Medical College, ZH Shikdar Women’s Medical College, RagibRabeya Medical College; each eligible foreign student must transfer USD 5,000 by July 2019 to the college account.
- Attestation required (Notary Public, Education Ministry, Foreign Ministry) of applicant’s 10th & 12th transcripts & certificates
- MCI registration of Indian students; NOC required for Nepalese students
You are requested to send prospective applicant’s 10th & 12th transcripts (full page scancopies) to us via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) for eligibility assessment.